Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day

Snow Day! We woke up on Saturday to several inches of snow. It was a good day to stay inside and get some work done.

The other thing I noticed when I woke up was that my cat, Nera, apparently has taken an interest in bonsai trees. From the pieces on the table, it looks like she has decided to train my unidentified bonsai. The sad thing is I can't tell where she bit the pieces off. My Japanese juniper is showing signs of new growth. So far the cats have left that one alone.

We did more sanding and joint compound, which makes for good progress but lousy pictures. The master bedroom will get a final sand today and primed. And that means DRYWALL IS DONE!!!

In the second bedroom, the inside of the door is bright orange and that received it's final coat of paint. If you can't tell, the second bedroom is going to be the fun 50's room. Green walls, orange accents and (hopefully) some really cool furniture.



I did a little priming yesterday on the accent wall in the master bedroom and out in the hallway. Hopefully today we'll be able to get a little color on the walls. We already picked up the paint. For some reason, covering up the massive amount of beige makes me happy.








No comments: