Saturday, June 20, 2009

Gifts from WI

My mom and one of my best friends from back home were going to come visit this weekend, but due to schedules and logistics, the trip was postponed. However, my friend AM, sent me this wonderful care package instead.

Inside the cow-print bag (I grew up on a dairy farm) was 6 beers from my favorite Wisconsin microbrewery New Glarus: 2 Organic Revolution and 4 Spotted Cow. There were also two Wisconsin Badgers pillows. Ah, the taste of home. I may have to return the favor with BBQ sauce and Boulevard.

It has been a busy day. We started off with a ten mile run and sweated through our clothes. We've been taking care of some small items around the house and picked up trim. John has been working on the desk for the guest bedroom/office and I worked on some small painting items. We also bought a Bissel Little Green to clean up Portland's puke on the new carpet. That thing works awesome! More pictures to come tomorrow.

No comments: