Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tiiiiiimber

Today the cats spent another day locked away in the bedroom while are HVAC guys tried to finish up. I worked from home until noonish when I picked up Sam for lunch. As soon as we sat down the plumber called as said a tree fell down in the back yard, hmmm. Jared went over and checked things out and filled me in. When I got home this is what awaited. The branch the woodpeckers had been working so hard on finally came down. Luckily it didn't do any damage. About as much as I could do without a chainsaw.
Anyway, here is an interesting shot of the mechanical room. Good thing we are finished because there isn't much more room. We had the plumbing put in for a new sink and a pressure reducing valve. We are waiting on one more cover for outside and this little project will be finished.

No comments: