Friday, January 14, 2011

Sam and John's Big Adventure

It's been awhile since we posted. Things have been really busy so here is a quick update. Last weekend we took a quick trip to San Diego and drove to Palm Springs for some modern architecture. The full update will follow shortly.
You never know what you will run across in the desert. We stopped for gas and Sam got into trouble with a roaming T-Rex.
Naturally, I saved her.
Since Sam didn't watch classic cinema as a child, she didn't understand that there was something special about these dinosaurs. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I had seen them before. OF COURSE! These were the dinosaurs from Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Pee Wee was chased from the diner by Simone's crazy boyfriend. Afterward she headed to Paris.
I am a magnet for finding cool stuff while driving. Dinosaurs from Pee Wee's Big Adventure, check. My life kind of seems more complete, what to do now?

No comments: