Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mid-Century Bassinet Finished

I am starting to think the list of projects that need to be completed before November isn't going to get finished. One of them that is pretty important is the bassinet. I randomly painted some of the pieces orange to liven it up.

We have this stencil in the second bedroom and I thought it would be appropriate if the munchkin has to look at a Frank Lloyd Wright design. 

Don't ask me why but I decided to skip any screws, nails, or other hardware on this. Everything fits together with just tabs. The starburst design is inspired by the Nelson ball clock. 

The trailer is progressing along at its allotted four hours per month. If it seems dark, it is. I got a few more ceiling panels installed and started framing out the closet. Once the closet is installed we can start thinking about seating and finish the interior paneling. The plan is to be wiring by the winter.

No comments: