Monday, March 15, 2010

One Full Weekend

Even though the weather was cold and rainy this weekend we did get a bunch done. Saturday we did a long run in the rain, worked around the house, and went to Alice in Wonderland. It was pretty entertaining in 3D. Sunday I placed some concrete, went for a run, and roasted a chicken while Sam did a brick in the rain. My ridding skills aren't that good so I stuck to the kitchen.
Most of the seeds are starting to come up. I put together a cheap grow light setup in the garage.
Our new bird feeder from Moma.
I finished the raised beds, which is the easy part. Now I have to fill them with dirt.
I placed the concrete ends for the planter. I may end up building two for the side deck.
All in all it was a pretty good weekend. This coming is going to be warmer and lighter, looks like spring is here.

No comments: