We had a weekend in the 60's and 70's in February and took full advantage of it to work outside. We started working outside early enough on Sunday that Winston didn't get out of his pajamas all day.
The raised beds for the new garden are coming along. Size, scope, and number seem to change every time I work on them.
Right now we have three large beds (4x16), one medium bed (4x12), and will eventually have four small beds (4x4). In January I called to see when the soil place would be making garden dirt. I guess they had some available because we got it right away.
The backyard is still half mud from construction which is a challenge keeping the boy and the dog clean.
Southern exposure comes in handy this time of year.
We cleaned up the front beds some too. All of the landscaping had been neglected for at least a couple years and is looking a bit overgrown. We have plenty of soggy leaves, weeds, and other dead material to remove which isn't all going to happen this year.
A front shot of the front door and filler panel where the second front door was.