Monday, April 18, 2011

A Quick Update

I spent the weekend working in the yard getting more brush cleared and grass planted. I also got almost all of the garden in. When I get some time I will do a full update. I promise that when this semester is over there will be some pictures of house projects other than the garden.
This year I ran out of room for herbs in the garden and had to find an alternate site. The one site in the yard that gets plenty of sunlight is the space along the back wall. So I built a couple planter boxes to side on the wall. I used ipe and a a few zinc-coated brackets. The bottom is lined with chicken wire and landscaping fabric.

No comments: