Thursday, April 22, 2010

Much Needed Updates Part 2

While John was in San Francisco, I was at home working on the patio and with the plants. A few weeks ago, I found this door plate online. Eventually I want to get a new front door and get one of the Crestview door kits. I was thinking either bright orange or bright green. This door plate will be perfect.

We recently bought a few cheap chairs for additional seating on the patio. The blue matched our cushions perfectly. Thank you, Home Depot.


I also bought some lights and paper lanterns since there isn't much light on the patio. The paper lanterns can't stay outside but the lights can.


Lights off.


Lights on.

Hopefully this will help the next time we're all drinking on the patio. We haven't planted much yet, but hopefully in the next few weekends we'll get to the garden and landscaping.

No comments: